About Me

My photo
I started a career in floral design after I graduated college with a dual degree in business. While searching for a job, I realized I could not imagine a life that did not revolve around creativity and design. I needed something different, so I started working for a small floral shop in Michigan. Shortly after that I moved back to Indiana, where I worked for four years as a floral designer at one of the top flower shops in Chicago. Since then I have never looked back.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wedding Wishes

I was honored when my uncle and "aunt-to-be" asked me to do the flowers for their wedding.  Especially since it was the first large scale wedding I had done all on my own.  It was great fun, a few long hours, a bit of stress, and definitely all worthwhile in helping make the bride and groom's day as perfect as they wished it to be!






 
I still can't believe that my uncle Bobby is married, and I couldn't be happier to have Monika as part of our family!  Love, prayers, and well wishes to you both.
 
I must also thank my amazing family for helping me out with this one.  They served as my runners, delivery drivers, they helped with the set up, and even kept me company while I worked!  Every little bit helps. Thanks guys!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment