About Me

My photo
I started a career in floral design after I graduated college with a dual degree in business. While searching for a job, I realized I could not imagine a life that did not revolve around creativity and design. I needed something different, so I started working for a small floral shop in Michigan. Shortly after that I moved back to Indiana, where I worked for four years as a floral designer at one of the top flower shops in Chicago. Since then I have never looked back.

Friday, March 6, 2015

Blog Moving

Thank you for everyone who has followed my blog.  I will be relocating my blog to my website.  I hope that you all will follow me there and continue to enjoy my work.

Lori
La Petite Fleuriste
Www.lpf-design.com

For a direct link my new blog:
www.lpf-design.com/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment